A chat at RAMS with Mohammad Mobin
Fred and Mohammad sat down at RAMS 2017 to talk about the conference and his work in the field of reliability.
Join Fred and Mohammad as they discuss RAMS and his research as he works on Ph.D. at Western New England University. His reaseach focused on the applicaiton of different decision tools in quality, reliability, and maintainability work.
- How to select the best set of tools to improve a reliability improvement.
- How to create an optimal reliabilty growth plan.
- Considering the effectiveness of specific tests or tasks.
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
A couple of Mohammad’s papers
1. Li Z., Mobin M., Keyser T., Multi-objective and Multi-Stage Reliability Growth Planning in Early Product Development Stage, IEEE Transaction on Reliability, 65(2), 769-781, 2016. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7302600/?reload=true
2. Mobin M., Li Z., Komaki M., A Multi-Objective Approach for Multi-Stage Reliability Growth Planning by Considering the Timing of New Technologies Introduction, IEEE Transaction on Reliability, DOI: 10.1109/TR.2016.2638124, 2017. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7803601/
And a presentation titled, Reliability Modeling and Optimization of New Product Development Process, 2017. (a 2.4 MB PDF file)
Leave a Reply