How We Prepare Future Reliability Engineers
Join Philip and Fred as they discuss mentoring across the globe. What should we be doing to educate and prepare the reliability professional, asset manager, maintenance managers of the future to be fully prepared to enter this field.
- Pathways to Reliability, Tools, Life Testing, Reducing Variability, Design for Reliability space, Design Engineers, Civil Engineers, et all.
- How do you become a Reliability minded person? Applying learning in the workplace. Experimentation in the workplace.
- Academic pathways – Central Queensland University – University of Maryland, University of Tennessee, et all.
- Reliability Thinking, Overdesign and effects of the cost cycle, tools and skills that can be taught to deliver a reliable system.
- Physics of Failure, Defect Elimination, Contributing to the body of knowledge, the role of universities, moving the art form.
- Manufacturing reliability into your products. Seeing the entire reliability work space.
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches. University program creation guidance.