Unusual Reliability Applications
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss some of their more captivating and unique applications of reliability principles and methods.
- Control systems in the field of evolutionary medicine. Examines the body of knowledge associated with control systems and applies to evolutionary biology and medicine to improve medical outcomes.
- Example: body temperature regulation
- FMEA applied to biological systems
- Beginning with requirements rather than symptoms
- Business processes: what is the process supposed to do?
- What other interesting applications have people encountered that cross disciplines?
- Application of reliability methods to amusement rides
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.