The Future of Reliability
Carl and Fred discussing the future of the field of reliability engineering, including where we have been and where we are going.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss how the field of reliability is changing and how this affects each of us.
- The vital-few reliability methods that have been most useful
- The type of organization that best supports achieving reliability in design
- How reliability can integrate with model-based systems engineering
- What do we envision in the future, and which reliability methods will support the future vision?
- How our field is changing, and what we need to do to support the changes
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 730 The Future of ReliabilityCarl Carlson
golnaz sanaie says
A great discussion Carl and Fred- Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the future of reliability! I’m also very much believer of building in reliability into design.
Fred Schenkelberg says
thanks for the note and for listening to the podcast, much appreciated. In case you missed it, Carl and I are working on a book – you can read the draft chapters at https://accendoreliability.com/reliability-engineering-management-book/