Necessity of Collaboration
Join Dianna and Fred as they discuss the necessity of collaboration with others.
- why reliability engineers need to be collaborative by nature of their work
- the many forms of collaboration
- the importance of defining the objectives of collaboration
- ways to approach collaboration as a way to successfully work with others to solve a problem
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
Reliability engineers need to be collaborative because of the nature of their work. Collaborating with others can lead to solutions that are simpler, getting a faster resolution, and can be more fun.
There are many possible roles of a reliability engineer for collaboration.
- facilitate pulling together the right people with the right expertise
- provide a bridge for communication to try things
- help define the problem
- contribute to the solution: spark ideas to develop something useful
Accendo Reliability is a place of collaboration! If you have questions about how to break into collaboration at your work, send us a message! Or share with others what works for you when you collaborate with others.