The Value of Curiosity
Carl and Fred discussing what brings enjoyment to one’s life and work, and how to explore and learn, with curiosity.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the value of curiosity in our day-to-day work. Topics include:
- Using what we know in science and engineering to understand problems and explore creative solutions.
- Curiosity breeds energy and passion, and is contagious.
- Aligning your skills with your passions and filling a need.
- Use the 5 whys; always ask “why”?
- Questions explore things we don’t know.
- Don’t let curiosity be driven from your mindset.
- Explore inside-out thinking and balance with outside-in thinking.
- Keep your mind open to how things fail.
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 809 The Value of CuriosityCarl Carlson
Leave a Reply