Reliability Goals and Requirements
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss reliability goals and requirements.
- Project goals or metrics are not sufficient
- What to do if reliability is difficult to measure
- Functional tests do not necessarily measure reliability
- Reliability requirements should include all four aspects of the definition of reliability, measurable during product development, and incorporated into technical specifications
- Reliability requirements in technical specifications should be clear and not disjointed
- Which components need reliability requirements?
- How to determine critical parts?
- Relation between warranty and reliability
- Reliability is a requirement just like other requirements
- Difference between goals and requirements
- What happens when testing systems are overloaded?
- Using models to verify reliability
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.