Risk-Based Auditing: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
podcast episode with speaker Greg Hutchins
Risk-based auditing (RBA) is all about risk management. Risk-based auditing is simply risk transfer from the auditee to the auditor.
In today’s uncertain world, the lens for most, if not all, problem-solving and decision-making is risk. Risk-based auditing is a must-have tool for all quality and reliability professionals. ALL ISO management systems require RBA, whether 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party audits.
In this webinar, Greg will discuss:
• What are 5 different types of assurance and audits?
• What is risk-based auditing and risk-based assurance?
• How to plan, conduct, and report risk-based audits?
• What are the key challenges and solutions of risk-based auditing?
• What are the 3 key questions for assessing and auditing AI and other high-risk systems such as critical infrastructure?
• How can YOU become a risk-based auditor?
This Accendo Reliability webinar was originally broadcast on 2 Janurary 2024.
To view the recorded webinar and slides, visit the webinar page.
Be Audit Ready: How to Ensure Your Maintenance Program Can Stand Up to Regulators article
Value Added Auditing book
Risk Based Auditing: Using ISO 19011:2018 book
How a Cultural Audit Can Assist Risk Management article
Value Added Auditing ™ = Analytical Auditing article