Carl and Fred discussing the principles of teaching reliability, whether it is sharing knowledge to a small number of people or formally instructing a larger group of engineers.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss what makes for effective teaching.
- Teaching is one way of influencing others
- Teaching has its own body of knowledge
- The importance of knowing your audience
- You have to understand the subject yourself
- Don’t be afraid to teach
- Ask audience what they expect to get out of the class
- Teaching to different learning styles
- VARK (visual, auditory, reading, kinesthetics)
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 615 Teaching ReliabilityFred Schenkelberg
Leave a Reply