What is Reliability Leadership?
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss reliability leadership.
- What is reliability leadership?
- Importance of influencing behavior in DFR
- The soft skills of reliability
- Difference between a manager and a leader
- Role of influencer parallel’s role of leader
- You don’t have to be a manager to be a reliability leader
- Getting comfortable working with management
- Leadership as a learned set of skills
- Practice leading and be open to feedback
- Followers have their own role
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Principle-Centered Leadership, by Stephen R. Covey
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook, by Stephen R. Covey
Developing the Leader Within You, by John C. Maxwell
The Courageous Follower: Standing Up to and for Our Leaders, by Ira Chaleff