Philosophical Underpinning for Reliability Planning
Carl and Fred discussing the underlying philosophy of reliability planning.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the most important guiding principles that influence reliability planning.
- Reliability planning constraints (timing, budget, scope, product cost, etc.)
- Discover vital few failure mechanisms
- Build-test-fix (physical) vs physics of failure (analytical)
- Information needed to make decisions
- The need for advanced reliability as well as traditional reliability methods
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 124 Philosophical Underpinning for Reliability PlanningCarl Carlson
Reference 6/22/2016 Applied Reliability Symposium (ARS) tutorial by Carl Carlson, “How to Develop an Effective Reliability Plan”
Leave a Reply