When to Use RGA
Carl and Fred discussing when to use Reliability Growth Analysis in reliability programs.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the subject of reliability growth testing and analysis as part of reliability programs.
- What is reliability growth analysis?
- Discussion of RGA projects
- When to use RGA in reliability programs
- Use of test-and-fix vs test-analyze-redesign
- Limitations of RGA
- DFR input to RGA
- How to answer management question: “Are we on track?”
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 135 When to Use RGACarl Carlson
Introduction to RGA:
Leave a Reply