Reliability Goal Setting and Safety
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the process of reliability goal setting, especially as it relates to potential safety issues.
- The difference between overall reliability goals and safety goals
- The importance of safety procedures and tasks
- How companies are organized to support safety and reliability
- The role of reliability engineer in the area of safety
- How is safety included within the scope of a reliability plan?
- Safety functions and the goal of zero safety incidents
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Article in FMEA Corner (Hotwire eMagazine) titled “Action Strategies to Reduce Severity Risk”
Article in FMEA Corner (Hotwire eMagazine) titled “Can You Anticipate Everything?”