Product and Process Error Proofing
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the use of product and process error proofing in reliability programs.
- Reducing risk with error proofing
- FMEA can drive other reliability tools to reduce risk
- Collaboration between reliability and design and manufacturing engineers
- Use of error proofing in DFR
- Discovering problems in testing is an expensive strategy
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Chapter 7 of Effective FMEAs has many ideas about how to reduce risk, including error proofing examples.