What is the Biggest Challenge Facing Reliability Engineers?
Carl and Fred discussing the most important challenges facing reliability engineers.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the various challenges that reliability engineers encounter and which are most significant.
- The challenge resulting from fast development time
- The challenge of high reliability expectations
- The challenge of meeting cost objectives
- Meeting these three challenges requires better use of DFR and analysis
- Increasing software applications
- Increasing use of sensors and “big data”
- The challenge of influencing people
- Asking the right questions
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Each year Fred Schenkelberg and Carl Carlson present a tutorial on Reliability Management at the annual RAMS symposium. The discussions during this tutorial highlight the various challenges we face as reliability professionals and how they can be addressed.
Leave a Reply