Being a Great Conveyor of Knowledge
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss some of the finer points about teaching reliability principles.
- Teaching as conveyance of knowledge
- Teaching vs coaching
- Using the Socratic method
- Stimulate critical thinking by asking questions
- Use relevant case studies
- Balance theory, examples, exercises, and Q&A
- Use examples that are meaningful
- When to go “off script”
- When to “parking lot”
- What are teaching objectives
- Reading and understanding student body language
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.