Reliability in a Fast Environment Part 2
Carl and Fred continuing to discuss the subject of integrating reliability within a very fast product development timeline.
Join Carl and Fred as they continue to discuss how to make reliability work well in a fast environment.
- What is too fast?
- Reliability principles
- Core sets of tools that repeatedly add value
- When to take a stand: safety issues
- Connect risk to the right place in the organization
- What to do when the company focus is primarily time to market
- Reliability gap analysis can be fast
- Reliability professionals should be constantly learning
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 420 Reliability in a Fast Environment Part 2Carl Carlson
Leave a Reply