Reliability Tools: Supporting Good Decisions and Adding Value
Join Carl and Fred as they share experience in understanding reliability tools and methods, based on how well they support decisions that need to be made during product development.
- Organizing the set of reliability tools
- Common practice: organize tools by life cycle, alphabetically, favorites
- Best practice: organize tools by types of decisions
- Tools supporting requirements decisions
- Tools supporting design decisions
- Tools supporting assurance decisions
- Tools supporting maintenance decisions
- We have a wealth of choices; select vital few tools by important decisions that need to be made
- When selecting reliability tools, ask what decision is being supported?
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.