Teaching Reliability Part 2
Carl and Fred continuing to discuss how to teach reliability. This is part 2 of the podcast series “Teaching Reliability.”
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss more teaching principles, drawing on their personal experiences.
- Aspire to teach complex subjects in a simple manner
- The skills of teaching has its own body of knowledge and it can be learned
- Good teachers connect with their students
- Tell a story that conveys the message your are teaching
- Use questioning to enhance learning
- Don’t lead with your credentials
- Talk to the audience; don’t read the slides
- Tap into your personal interest and passion
- Preparation for your classes
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 616 Teaching Reliability Part 2Carl Carlson
Leave a Reply