Key Characteristics Revisited
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss what is meant by key characteristics, and the application of key characteristics in achieving high reliability.
- Specific examples of product characteristics
- Which product or process characteristics are most important (key characteristics)?
- How to prioritize characteristics
- Key characteristics must be measurable, part of product requirements, impact safety or performance
- CTQ vs key characteristics
- Linkage between key product characteristics and key process characteristics
- Examples of using key characteristics in testing
- Examples of using key characteristics in process control plans
- Is everything the same importance?
- Use of FMEA severity and occurrence to aid in identifying key characteristics
- How to derive key characteristics from FMEA
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.